- To provide hands on experience in bowel anastomosis, stapling techniques, and intracorporeal suturing.
- To familiarize with key principles & techniques in common bariatric procedures:
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- One-anastomosis Gastric Bypass
Who Should Attend it?
- Trainees & Surgeons, who want to get hands on experience in bariatric surgical procedures.
- Dedicated and experienced international and national faculties.
- Limited number of participants per human cadaver.
CPD: 6 POINTS AWARDED
In association with
Course Fees : £ 495
The cadaveric course is now Fully Booked! However you can write to us at [email protected] to register your name in the waiting list in the eventuality of any cancellations.
Special Offer for participants: Avail 50% discount on the regular LIBSS 2023 registration fees. (If you are interested for the offer, please email us at [email protected] with a copy of your registration receipt.)
A cancellation charge of 20 Sterling pounds will be applicable for any cancellation made on or before 22nd October 2022. No refund will be applicable for cancellations after the date. Please write to us at [email protected]